This site development brief for a 116Ha rural site, required a neighbourhood focused consultation process including; key stakeholder interviews, two stage public consultation and landowner consultation. The SDB allocated part of the site for development in the context of a site wide landscape strategy and a design code for individual employment and live work plots. As project managers we chaired the community steering group coordinated the consultant team and developed the overarching design strategy.
… … …
- Juliet Bidgood A+U: Project strategy / public engagement / coordination.
- Cottrell and Vermeulen: Architects.
- Longboard: Planning consultants.
- Buro Happold: Sustainability consultants.
- Carl Middleton: Brand identity / Exhibition design / Information design.
… … …