The Place Analysis was developed as part of the evidence base for the Sid Valley Neighbourhood Plan. The analysis identifies nine distinct character areas within the coastal and inland settlements of the Sid Valley. For each area the distinctive built form and material character of the town is recorded. At the same time a community design workshop reviewed the strategic issues and opportunities that design policies in the Neighbourhood Plan could address such as: strategic sites, the quality of public realm and ease of pedestrian mobility.
- Creating Excellence – Project management.
- Juliet Bidgood A+U – Public engagement / information analysis / contextualisation.
- Carl Middleton – Graphic design / typography.
- LDA – Landscape consultants.
- Phil Jones Associates – Design consultants.